A Little About Us
In the year 1934, Mr. Harry McCoy, the founder of the McCoy organization formed the McCoy Machinery & Supply Co. Ltd., located at 258 Catharine Street North in the City of Hamilton, where, general machining and pattern making was done. Harry McCoy and his son Archie purchased Kerr & Coombes Foundry in downtown Hamilton in 1945. This being a continous operating foundry for over 100 years.
In these early years grey iron was poured into molds of bank sands, drawn from nearby fields and re-worked with water each day, by hand shovel. The evolution of silica sands and binders replaced bank sand molding in the mid 1950’s.
What We Do
Counterweights – Pump Parts – Dies – Steel Mill Parts – Ornate Castings, Grey Iron, Ductile, Nodular
- Variety of Iron Choices
- Custom Design
- Pattern Making
- Styrofoam Molding
- Chipping / Grinding
We Can Handle Any Job
McCoy Foundry Casts the Gates for Mahammed’s Tomb.